Thursday, July 31, 2008

blogging...the new busted diet

there is a common theme in blogging that i am beginning to pick up on...many posts (including my own)  begin with a statements such as:

its been a long time since i have blogged

i apologize for the length between posts

wow i have been so busy i haven't had two minutes to blog

i am sorry that i have not posted in a while

i want to know who made us feel guilty for not blogging (i think somehow the government might be involved)...why is it wrong for us to go so long between posts...the guilt we feel is comparable to the guilt you feel when you are on a diet and cheat it by going to the local china buffet place and eat until you hurt...

so i am calling all the guilt-filled bloggers of the world to unite and embrace our sporadical blogging nature...and this shall be our creed:

i believe in myself....i believe blogging is fun but does not define me....i believe in blogging but will not feel guilty for waiting 3 months between posts...but mostly i believe in myself...and god...and jesus...and the holy spirit...and the bible...and johnson bible college...and that the steelers are going to win the superbowl this year...and that we never landed on the moon...and um oh yeah i believe blogging shouldn't make us feel guilty...amen...i mean thank you...i mean the end...

3 comments:

Going Weston said...

1.) I just watched that movie the other night. I made a white russian, put on my robe, and slammed that piece.

2.) I'm sorry you can't get a lab, but pugglestone sounds great. I can't wait for pix.

3.) I like how you wrote a post about not feeling guilty for not posting for long periods of time, right after the most frequently you have ever post.

4.) Sometimes you call me and I don't get your messages until late. I try to schedule some time to call you back, I want much alloted time to catch up but I can't seem to find it. Maybe it's better that way, we always have stuff to talk about.

5.) ummmm, I thought I had something else. Guess not. I miss you and I'll call you soon. Tell skates hi.

IzzyBeth said...

Heh. I agree - and I just posted a blog like that today. Well, I agree with most of what you wrote - not so sure about the whole Steelers thing . . .

Betsy said...

you feel guilty because i make you feel that way. because i check it every day. just waiting. and waiting. and then waiting some more. but whatever, you don't have to feel guilty just because of me.