Wednesday, October 8, 2008

hotlanta

i am leaving in about 30 minutes to go to atlanta for the catalyst conference...myself steve danny dean dave and raja will be flying down this afternoon for a two day conference...this will be my first big church conference...i am looking forward to good speakers worship and worshops....

leaving for atlanta reminds me of the last time i was in atlanta...we were coming back from puerto rico and it was pouring down rain...taylor clint tyler and myself were all in a car and all i know is someone had to pee in a bottle while they were driving while it was pouring rain while we were zipping by trucks...its a wonder we all lived...good memories...

4 comments:

Nicole said...

remember how my shoulders had nasty blisters on them and it hurt to let anything touch them so i just had to freeze.... yeah i remember atlanta!

Taylor said...

I peed.

Betsy said...

hahaha, i was hoping it was taylor.

Betsy said...

char, i miss you. come visit with that wife of yours someday.