Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Go Steelers

i am really excited that the steelers made it to the superbowl...its even more fun having taken crap from people around here all year long about being a steelers fan...i had planned on trash talking those who gave me such a hard time but when it came right down to it, watching my team in the superbowl is going to be so much better than talking trash to people who gave me a hard time...


its also pretty cool when people think you look like a player from your favorite team...

4 comments:

Chris said...

I had wanted to ask you how it felt to be one of the few people in the state to still be excited about watching football!

Charlie said...

its a greeeeeaaat feeling....

Anonymous said...

It's awesome that you're favorite team is in the big game, but don't you think it's a little bit unfair. I mean the Cardinals are a baseball team.

Oh well, give you a chance to get the Terrible Towl off the office wall!

Just kidding. I'm happy for you. In related news, I completely forgot that the Super Bowl was even happening and didn't plan a party for the students - which I guess is sort of expected. Oh well! See ya in K-town.

Betsy said...

you need to update! congrats my friend!