Friday, October 26, 2007

A Salute to Jacob Mapstone


During this post I will salute the legend we know as Jacob Mapstone. Over the next several posts I will share highlights and some stories of the enigma known as Weston, Jason Stone, and the infamous Captain Cloud. Be sure and ask us all about the highlights written below. The post soon to come is one of my favorite Jacob Moments. So here's to you Jake I hope all of you enjoy these highlights:

The Ironing Board
Watching Corking Romano During "The Fight"
We Almost Roomed Together
I'm On Your Side
Zube's Band-Aid
My Room Sophomore Year-Recliner/Naps/Stench
American Movie at 2 am
Adventures with Foggy McFogerson and Captain Cloud and oh yeah Kelly Harris
The Zit
Care Bears/Cool Running’s/Anything Remotely Emotional Sophomore Year
Letter Jacket Day
Late Nigh Run to B-Dubs and All That Followed
A Real Bad Haircut (Locks of Love)
Jesse's G-Ma's Homemade Cherry Jelly on Saltines
Jelly Beans with Steve

SOON TO COME!!!
Steve VanHorn
Jesse Watkins
And the Late Taylor Brown (Late not because he is dead, but because he's late)